Frequently Asked Questions
Who and where are my frames made?
Your frames are made by Chamton Pty Ltd who are a leader in the Picture Framing industry and supply major retailers and Picture framing stores all over Australia for over 35 years. All frames are made by qualified Master Framers who have years of experience. Frames are made locally in Melbourne, Australia and shipped throughout Australia.
Will my artwork come complete and ready to hang?
Yes, your framed artwork is complete and ready for you to hang on your wall.
What material do you use for your frames?
All our frames are made from the highest quality timbers and are ethically sourced from sustainable forests. All our frames are designed, and manufactured here in Australia.
What kind of printers do you use?
All our printers are the latest generation giclée machines using the highest quality High Dynamic Range inks, in fact if your art work is cared for your images should last over 100 years.
Care and Maintenance?
Your frames do not require any chemical treatment, simply use static electric duster to clean and gently wipe your frame to keep it dust free.
All frames comes with a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.
Dispatch and Shipping?
- Your frame usually takes between 2 to 4 business days to ship out from warehouse
- We ship to all areas of Australia and shipping fee is included in the sell price.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes and need to have a physical address to send to
- Depending on your location in Australia it usually takes between 2 to 10 days for the courier to deliver your frame. As an average if you’re in metropolitan Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney it will take about 2 days for the courier to deliver, metropolitan Brisbane and Perth take about 3 to 5 days with regional and rural areas between 3 to 10 days.
- When your frame is dispatched we will provide you notification of dispatch and tracking details so you can monitor progress of your order.
- If you prefer to pick up you can collect directly from Chamton Pty Ltd, 145 Glenlyon Road Brunswick East Vic 3057 Phone 03 9387 0444. Please make sure before picking up you have confirmation frame is ready for your collection.